I draw on poetry and mindfulness practices to create a safe space (or container), to facilitate the courageous conversations within groups, to bring about the sustainable change needed, that enables companies to bring their real work to the world.
What old questions do you need to let go of today, so that you can be more with yourself and others from a space of love?:
I read the poem The Answer by Ronald S. Thomas
CONNECT with me if you seek to:
- Resolve on and below the surface (‘depth’) issues between individuals or groups
- Find solutions for both individuals and teams to drive development and growth
- Bring tangible business value through insightful conversation and framing of powerful questions, to open up new possibilities
How can you treat others differently and compassionately today, knowing they are fellow human beings just like you?
I read the poem The Praying Mantis by Mary Oliver
My approach is to INTEGRATE:
- By drawing on poetry to support reflection on the paradox of life or the paradoxes in the challenges we face
- By using mindfulness practices, to create a safe space (or container) for all the individuals to stay grounded within the complexities of the world or work or the current environment
- By creating space for silence, to facilitate listening and understanding, which allows diverse perspectives to be raised, heard and recognised
Where in your life is your soul asking you, with a holy rage, to rise up?
I read the poem: The Rising by Ian McCallum
I support clients to RENEW through:
- Coaching circles
- Group facilitation
- Enneagrams for teams
“one that brings back to the world a sense of ancient wisdom, reconnection with the environment, meaning and spirituality – an acknowledgement of the true potential of people, people’s interconnectivity with nature and animals, the resilience of the human race, the strength of diversity and multiculturalism, as well as the raising of awareness of the multiplicity of meaningful perspectives” – April and Shockley