Gretha Cronje is a PCC Certified Integral Coach through the UCT Graduate School of Business’ Centre for Coaching and USA-based New Ventures West. She is affiliated and PCC (professional coach) credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)*.
Gretha is passionate about developing potential and evoking excellence in the workplace. Through means of compassion and insight she facilitates ways to achieve a work-life balance that is truly sustainable.
Having ample experience in both the financial and ‘human’ side of business, Gretha offers a deep understanding of and compassion for the challenges people face in the workplace, and in life in general.
Gretha is an Enneagram practitioner, coaching circle facilitator and a certified depth facilitator with a Master’s degree in Psychology and an Honours degree in Accounting. She has coached numerous national and international clients, and has experience facilitating workshops at a national level. In addition, Gretha has ten years financial work experience at leadership level in small, medium and multinational firms. As a research psychologist she has published articles in academic peer-reviewed journals.
*The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the only globally recognised, independent credentialing program for coach practitioners
- Professional Coaching Course (GSB – UCT, Centre for Coaching, NVW – United States)
- ‘Playing Big Leadership programme for women’ Facilitators Training (with Tara Mohr, United States)
- Associate Coaching Course (GSB – UCT, Centre for Coaching, NVW – United States)
- MA Psychology (Sellenbosch University)
- BA Psychology, Cum Laude (Stellenbosch University)
- B.Compt Honours (UNISA)
- B Accounting (Stellenbosch University)
- Depth Facilitation Skills, Module 1 and 2 (South African College of Applied Psychology)
- Managing People (Henley Business School, University of Reading)
- Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power (Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia)
- Human Resources (Open University Australia)
- Master Class in Strategy, (USB-ED , Stellenbosch University Business school)
- Level 1 Leadership Embodiment (Leadership Embodiment Institute)
- Level 1 & 2 Integrative Enneagram Practitioner for Individuals and Teams (IEQ 9)
- Level 1 Five Lens, Ennea International 5LQ Certification
- Facilitating Coaching Circles (Charles Brassard Canada)
- Power of Embodied Transformation (Coaches Rising & Strozzi Institute)