Gretha Cronje is a PCC Certified Integral Coach through the UCT Graduate School of Business’ Centre for Coaching and USA-based New Ventures West. She is affiliated and PCC (professional coach) credentialed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)*.
Gretha is passionate about developing potential and evoking excellence in the workplace. Through means of compassion and insight she facilitates ways to achieve a work-life balance that is truly sustainable.
Having ample experience in both the financial and ‘human’ side of business, Gretha offers a deep understanding of and compassion for the challenges people face in the workplace, and in life in general. Through her coaching work as well as her own historical evolution and process of becoming- she observed that the more people embody and integrate (connect) on various levels (cognitive, emotional, somatic, relational and spiritual) they are able to live in a more harmonious way with self, others and the environment
Gretha is an Enneagram practitioner, coaching circle facilitator and a certified depth facilitator with a Master’s degree in Psychology and an Honours degree in Accounting. She has coached numerous national and international clients, and has experience facilitating workshops at a national level. Gretha also mentors coaches in training at the UCT’s GSB Centre for Coaching and the South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP).
In addition, Gretha has more than ten years financial work experience at leadership level in small, medium and multinational firms. As a research psychologist she has published articles in academic peer-reviewed journals.
*The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the only globally recognised, independent credentialing program for coach practitioners
- Professional Coaching Course (GSB – UCT, Centre for Coaching, NVW – United States)
- ‘Playing Big Leadership programme for women’ Facilitators Training (with Tara Mohr, United States)
- Associate Coaching Course (GSB – UCT, Centre for Coaching, NVW – United States)
- MA Psychology (Sellenbosch University)
- BA Psychology, Cum Laude (Stellenbosch University)
- B.Compt Honours (UNISA)
- B Accounting (Stellenbosch University)
- Depth Facilitation Skills, Module 1 and 2 (South African College of Applied Psychology)
- Managing People (Henley Business School, University of Reading)
- Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power (Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Australia)
- Human Resources (Open University Australia)
- Master Class in Strategy, (USB-ED , Stellenbosch University Business school)
- Level 1 Leadership Embodiment (Leadership Embodiment Institute)
- Level 1 & 2 Integrative Enneagram Practitioner for Individuals and Teams (IEQ 9)
- Level 1 Five Lens, Ennea International 5LQ Certification
- Facilitating Coaching Circles (Charles Brassard Canada)
- Power of Embodied Transformation (Coaches Rising & Strozzi Institute)